Its a new year already, and we have different prophecies from the mouth of different men of God.
Here are the 40 prophecies uttered by the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr D.K Olukoya on the 31st of December, 2012.
1.A YEAR THAT WILL GENERATE WIDESPREAD REBELLION SPARK
2.A YEAR OF MYSTERIOUS HAPPENING
3.A YEAR OF HORRIBLE AND PATHETIC SINS
4.A YEAR OF DISINTEGRATION AND DISCEPTION
5.A DANGEROUS YEAR TO PLAY WITH SIN
6.A YEAR OF UNUSUALTURBULEN CE TIME
7.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON LAWLESSNESS 8.A VOLATILE YEAR WITH SHORT TEMPER
9.A YEAR OF SPECIAL PRAYER
10.A YEAR WHEN THE ACCUSED WILL BE THE JUDGE
11.A YEAR OF THE RAGE OF SEAS….
12.A YEAR WHERE PRAYERS ARE NEEDED TO ARREST LOCAL,NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL WASTERS
13.A YEAR OF NATURAL DISASTERS
14.A YEAR OF DEATH FOR ARTISTE AND MUSICIANS
15.A YEAR OF SHAKING FOR NATION THAT SUPPORT GODLESSNESS
16.A YEAR OF CONFUSED REVOLUTIONIST
17.A YEAR OF HISSING AND SHAME FOR THE DEVIL
18.A YEAR OF NEW POSITIONING
19.A YEAR OF UNBELIEVABLE AND DISLOYALTY
20.A YEAR OF REBELLION AGAINST ALL BONDAGES
21.A YEAR OF PLENTY OF INIQUITY
22.A YEAR OF BLOODY CIVIL WARS
23.A YEAR OF JUDGEMENT FOR THOSE WHO INITIATE ANTISCRIPTUAL JUDGEMENT
24.A YEAR OF CELESTIAL WARFARE
25.A YEAR OF ECONOMIC FAMININE FOR UNBELIEVERS
26.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON SHAKING IN MARKET OF THE WORLD
27.A YEAR OF BLESSINGS FOR CHILDREN OF GOD
28.A YEAR OF RAW POWER OF GOD TO DESRTOYLONG STANDING YOKE
29.A YEAR OF UNCOMMON DISASTER FOR THE SEXUALLY LOSE
30.A CRUCIAL YEAR OF GOD’S CALLING,TRAINING AND CHOOSING
31.A YEAR WHEN THE POWERLESS SHALL PUT THE POWERFUL TO SHAME
32.A YEAR OF RESULGENCE OF CULTISM 33.A YEAR OF BROADCASTING MALPRATICES
34.A YEAR WHERE DESTINY WILL MOVE OUT OF BONDAGE
35.A YEAR OF DELIVERANCE AND JUSTICE
36.A YEAR OF WHEN DESTROYERS SHALL SPLIT
37.A YEAR WHEN SATANIC ACQUIRED WEALTH SHALL BACKFIRE
38.A YEAR OF RAGE OF CONFUSION
39.A YEAR WHERE MANY SORROWS WILL TURN TO JOY
40.A YEAR OF HARVEST OF BREAKTHROUGH
Odu Oluwafemi Daniel
President of the Association of Theatre-Arts Practitioners, ANTP, Prince Jide Kosoko, on reacting to Bisi Komolafe’s death disclosed that the union was planning to raise funds to help Bisi when the tragedy struck.
“I got to know of her illness on Sunday when Yinka Quadri called me that there is a need for us to raise fund for her treatment abroad. But unfortunately, we got the shocker this morning that she is dead. It is sad that this is coming on a new year” He said.
The Yoruba actress, died on the 31st of December, a few hours to the New year, after being hospitalized in the University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan for 2 months, following a miscarriage she had.
Her boss, Mr Yinka Quadri in a telephone chat disclosed that the condition at which he last saw her on Sunday, December 30, had weighed him down. “I had to reach out to the Elders of the Association of National Theatre Practitioners (ANTP) to raise money for Bisi’s health because she had run out of money.” he said.
Bisi Komolafe got engaged to her Canadian based lover a few months back and had planned to get married this year.
The late actress was a nominee of the 2009 and 2011 BON Awards.
She left behind aged parents, brothers and sisters.
She will be buried on the 4th of January at Okepadi, Salvation Army way, Ibadan.
Odu Oluwafemi Daniel
is indeed a prophecy with a difference and caused us to stop and ponder his words:
“Let me give you six out of many.
The prophecies for nations, continents and for those at the helm of affairs shall be announced during the next Sunday Service.
1. A year of surprises – I am seeing many great, famous, popular and rich men and politicians will become helpless and in need of help in matters of sickness, disease, finances, death, etc. One of the causes: They have failed to reward those who helped them to succeed. This is the year of judgment, especially for politicians who use youth to support their political ambitions without reward after winning power. Tell your neighbour: Reward those who help you succeed now.
2. Those in the foodstuff business will have a field day this year. Farming and agriculture will be the order of the day and will help greatly to be the source of solution this year. People engaged in it will be greatly blessed.
3. Those anxious about God and who hate sin – the faithful – your prayers for many years are not lost. This year, there will be instant answers to your prayers, especially those who have been seeking for the fruit of the womb. The long-time barren will become mothers of many babies this New Year.
4. Natural disasters will be many this New Year, such as motor accidents, sea sickness and air disasters. Let us move to God. With God, all things are possible.
5. Stop praying against those who hurt you. This year, you will see clearly that God is God of vengeance. Instead, you should pray for them.
6. Do charity work – feed the poor and the needy and give scholarships to those who deserve them. This year, there is great reward in doing this if you do it with all your heart. No matter how little, share it with others. Share their pain and share their joy.
7. Our youth who think always of travelling should use the money to go into agriculture or foodstuff business because in the New Year, God will bless them. They will achieve greatness by transacting in agriculture and foodstuff and become successful in export and import business. The money I am talking about could be in the region of N100,000, N200,000, N250,000 ($1,000, $1,500, $2,000).
Those who have been working for many years and have never been satisfied with the job and salary they receive, the little limited resources at their disposal should be invested in foodstuff business or agriculture, especially those already married. They should divide themselves in such a way that either the husband or wife should step down from service where they receive salary and face agriculture.
Foodstuff business and agriculture or farming are anointed businesses this New Year, to revive the world from economic depression. This is the secret of God revealed to you today. Quote me; you will not regret doing it. My name is T.B. Joshua.
Odu Oluwafemi Daniel
Just this evening, on the last day of 2012, Lagos State Governor Raji Fashola on behalf of the Lagos State Government donated the sum of N4.5m to complete the money needed for Nwosu’s operation.
Sources say Fashola heard about Nwosu’s case a few weeks ago while reading a publication and asked one of his protocol officers to get in touch with her.
‘They got in touch with us and have asked us to meet with them’, a source close to the actress told Nigerian Entertainment Today.
NET gathered that Nwosu and her friends were in the office of the Governor today, but we could not immediately get confirmation from the governor’s media team.
Our source also tells us that prior to Fashola’s call, other state governments had gotten in touch with them ‘but nothing substantial has come out’ of their meetings.
Nwosu now has N6m and can sort out the fees required for the operation.
This isn’t the first time this sort of gesture has been made to an ailing entertainer or individual. Recently deceased Nollywood veteran actor Enebeli Elebuwa also received help from the Delta State government.
Others like cancer patients Debbie and Funmi Lawal received financial donations from the likes of music producer Don Jazzy, artistes Davido, Solid Star and actresses Tonto Dike and Rukky Sanda
Odu Oluwafemi Daniel
As Nigerians mark the turn of a new year today, the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan has urged all and sundry to support his administration’s transformation drive. He particularly urged Nigerians to “include in your new year resolutions a commitment to do more this year to support the implementation of the Federal Government’s Agenda for National Transformation in every possible way. That is all I ask for”.
Full Text of the President Jonathan’s New Year’s message
1. I greet and rejoice with you all as we celebrate the advent of a new year.
2. I join you all in giving thanks to God Almighty for bringing us and our beloved nation safely through the past year to the beginning of 2013 which, by His Grace, will be a much better year for us and our country.
3. In keeping with tradition, it is usual for individuals, institutions and organizations to make resolutions and set agenda as a new year begins, to guide their actions in the coming months.
4. I have already given a clear indication of the Federal Government’s agenda for 2013 in recent pronouncements. Our objective for the year is to ensure by all possible means that more of the programmes and projects envisioned by this administration, and which are already being embarked upon are further brought on stream within the next 12 months to meet the yearnings of our people, and raise the quality of life.
5. We have in the last year achieved a lot in terms of the positive transformation of vital sectors of our national life such as public infrastructure, power supply, oil and gas, transportation, education, health and agricultural development. We will continue to work diligently in 2013 to ensure that our efforts in these areas are carried forward to full fruition in fulfillment of our promise of better public services and improved living conditions for all Nigerians.
6. We will give priority attention in the coming year to flood and erosion control, the rehabilitation and expansion of existing federal roads, improved power supply, as well as the continued rehabilitation, upgrading and reactivation of the national rail network.
7. Employment generation and wealth creation will also remain a primary objective of our sociology-economic agenda for 2013. Creating more employment opportunities for our youth and graduates of our universities is an imperative that will continue to underpin our drive for massive economic growth, the rapid expansion of our manufacturing and industrial base, and the productive diversification of our national economy. In this regard, we will continue to provide the necessary enabling environment for the private sector to thrive.
8. As peace and security remain pre-requisite conditions for the full realization of our objectives, we will also do more in 2013 to further empower our security agencies who are working in collaborative partnerships with our friends in the international community to stem the scourge of terrorism in our country and enhance the security of lives and property in all parts of Nigeria.
9. I also want to assure Nigerians that we will refuse to be discouraged by those who have taken it upon themselves to pick on every initiative and effort of this administration. We remain resolutely committed to the rule of law, due process and fair play in all circumstances. Our democracy continues to grow, and the scope for human freedom continues to expand. It is an achievement that we will continue to build upon.
10. I say it again, we are determined to continue to push forward. We will do more, not less. We will remain focused.
11.For your part, dear compatriots, I urge that you all include in your new year resolutions a commitment to do more this year to support the implementation of the Federal Government’s Agenda for National Transformation in every possible way. That is all I ask for.
12. The task of making our dear nation a much better place for present and future generations cannot be left to government alone. Leaders and followers alike have critical roles to play in our march towards the fulfillment of our great national potentials.
13. Let us all therefore resolve as we celebrate the new year to place the higher interests of national unity, peace, stability and progress above all other considerations and work harder in our particular fields of human endeavour to contribute more significantly to the attainment of our collective aspirations.
14. I wish you all a happy and rewarding 2013.
15. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Odu Oluwafemi Daniel
Reports say Nollywood actress Bisi Komolafe is dead. The actress sources say has been off movie location for some time because she was admitted at University College Hospital,Ibadan. She couldn’t shake off the ailment that had left her bed ridden for a while as she gave up the ghost on New Year’s Eve.
Sources say Komolafe’s death resulted from complications with the four-month-old pregnancy she lost.
Confirming the incident, Mr Yinka Quadri, her former boss confirmed the news just as report says that effort was being made to raise some funds for her in the hospital. Olasco, her marketer also confirmed the news of Bisi Komolafe’s death.
When Bisi komolafe was alive, she belonged to the Odunfa caucus of the Yoruba movie industry. The actress had a traditional wedding to Canadian based Tunde Ijadunola in Ibadan, Oyo state. She was very popular for her role in the movie, Igboro ti daru.
Bisi Komolafe’s death ends a year which was very tragic for Nollywood.
Odu Oluwafemi Daniel